Monday, August 27, 2012

Football Premiership Season 2012/13

Two games in to the new Premiership season and the team I support (West Bromwich Albion) have got off to a great start beating Liverpool by enough goals to humiliate them (3-0) and drawing with Tottenham Hotspur in the last minutes of the match on Saturday.
I'm looking forward to seeing how they fair this season. They have a new manager, Steve Clarke, because last season's manager Roy Hodgson is now the England national team coach. I wonder how they'll perform against the bigger teams in the Premiership league like Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I don't know much at all about football. I have a FB and blogging friend who is a huge Man U fan.

I like the little bird on your club's emblem :-D I've supported American football teams for less of a reason than that. haha!

FW said...

L.B.: The bird is a Song Thrush, no wonder you like it!