Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vehicular Fame

Just being out and about sometimes I come across cars that are copies of famous vehicles, here are just a couple of the ones I've seen very recently.



When I was much younger I used to see a lot of these cars and they always made me go "Wow!", I haven't seen one for absolute years though.
They were called Bond Buggies and you can read more about them here. I thought they must have been related to James Bond, but sadly no.
While I'm on the car theme, somewhere I don't usually go, my first car was a Volkswagon Polo. The photo is just for illustrative benefit, mine was a maroon colour.


2 comments:

laura b. said...

Cool sightings! And I love the look of your first car....it is very first car-ish :)

FW said...

Thanks, I loved the freedom my car gave me. My parents never learned to drive.