Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chinese Delight With Impending Diet

I had a Chinese meal on Wednesday night, I wasn't expecting too much however it turned out to be quite a nice meal. I had vegetable spring rolls followed by beef and green peppers in black bean sauce with egg fried rice. I also dipped into other food on the table such as a beef and curry sauce, prawn crackers and chips. It wasn't high class or anything, although the restaurant is very clean and the staff are very hospitable but it did provide a nice change since I haven't eaten at a Chinese restaurant for a while. What's your favourite Chinese food?

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I love Chinese food! Some of my favorite dishes are chow mein, General Tso's chicken, and Mongolian beef. Pretty standard :)

FW said...

LB: I've not heard of General Tso's chicken before but I'm intrigued...