Friday, September 14, 2012

Classic Albums: AC/DC - Highway to Hell

I've been a long time AC/DC fan, they were one of the earliest bands I listened to when growing up.
This album has a great collection of songs. It contains the song Touch Too Much, which was probably one of the first 7 inch singles I ever bought.
I love the cover with the devil horns coming out of Angus Young's head.
Their songs have a lyrical playfulness to them. Usually some double meaning to them refering to sexual prowess.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

That album and the cover are certainly iconic.
That sort of humor that seems to go along with quite a lot of metal bands is one of my favorite things about them.

FW said...

LB: It's only now that I see a lot of the playfulness with song lyrics, when I was a teen I just enjoyed the riffs and choruses.