Sunday, March 03, 2013

RZ Oscar Dress

I don't normally notice the fashion press, it passes me by in the usual course of events. However, since the Oscar awards ceremony I did happen to somehow catch sight of the red carpet photo of Renee Zellwegger's dress. I have no expertise in fashion and I don't know what criteria to apply to decide whether the dress is a good one or not. I just saw the photo and thought wow, she looks good. She is very very slim though, almost too slim. I thought she looked great in the Bridget Jones roles, I did enjoy those films even if they were much lighter films than I usually enjoy.



2 comments:

laura b. said...

I can't help but envy the beautiful bodies of some of these actresses, not all that much younger than me! I know that most of them work at it very hard though. It certainly pays off.

FW said...

LB: I think they seem to be able to afford to spend the time on themselves that normal people probably don't.