Monday, March 04, 2013

Sunrise

In the last week I have noticed a gradually evolving sunrise time, it's noticeably lighter in the mornings. I like it when the mornings and the evenings get lighter. Spring is on the way and I'm looking forward to feeling some warmth when I'm outside, I can't remember the last time I left the house in just a T-shirt and shorts. The sun looks so lovely sometimes, I was driving during sunrise on Sunday and the sun looked so wonderful out of my rear car window. Here is a sunrise photo I didn't take myself but you must know the kind of scene I'm talking about.


2 comments:

laura b. said...

The weather has been very nice here lately. And in the US we return to Daylight Saving Time this coming Sunday. Can't wait. I love a long evening.

FW said...

LB: Yes, I do love a long light evening too. Always have probably since childhood when it meant I could stay out and play with my friends longer