Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dreams


I woke up laughing this morning after dreaming this:

Some bloke is talking to a friend, offering him advice on getting a new car for free. He is explaining how to dig a pit into which a rusty old car can be pushed and covered over with sweetcorn. He explains that in 24 hours time, if the sweetcorn is removed, a gleaming brand new car will have replaced the old banger.

It's odd what we dream isn't it? I don't know if watching the film Silent Hill influenced me to dream that or not but there was a lot of rust in it.

If you want to check out my review of Silent Hill, you can find it here.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I need a scenario like that to fix the broken cd player in my car. Bury the bum one and dig it up all raring to go :-)

FW said...

OK L.B. I'll get the corn, LOL!