Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday Welcome

It feels like a long week for some reason. It was only Wednesday today. Last night, believe it or not, felt very much like a Friday evening to me. I didn't get much sleep last night: my daughter had a nightmare and came into our bed. Then a few hours later my son yelled out my name because he had peed the bed. I hate it when that happens, its not often fortunately but talk about a rude awakening! I've found motivation at work difficult this week, probably due to the tiredness and the feeling that it's a long week.

It absolutely poured down with rain this afternoon, we had dark grey skies and thunder and lightning - very exciting. More exciting than actually doing any work anyway.

There was something specific I was going to mention but it just plain jumped out of my head at the end of that last paragraph. Darn it!

2 comments:

Tara said...

It does seem like a slow week, doesn't it? I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday, AND it's Friday the 13th! You KNOW I plan on watching a horror movie tomorrow night. :D

We were expecting snow on Friday, but it came a day early. Left a store today and the white stuff was blowing sideways. Way too early for that.

FW said...

I don't know what's happening with the weather. One day there is torrential rain and the next we have hot weather - in October!