Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Favour...

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

4 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you FW! I clicked on the button and put the link on my blog too. My mom is a breast cancer survivor. It is beyond crucial for women to have those mammograms.

FW said...

I agree, a good cause. Glad to hear you're mum's a survivor. My first boss had breast cancer a few years ago, she's a lovely person and we still keep in touch.

Nicole said...

I'm totally on this one. Thanks Wrangler! :)

FW said...

No probs Nicole, always a pleasure ;-)