Sunday, March 19, 2006

First Day of Spring (er.... tomorrow)

(Well, tomorrow actually but as I'm going to be in London tomorrow I thought I'd just welcome the new season the night before).

I'd like to welcome anyone who arrives here from Ecelectic Spaghetti, Tara has done me the very nice honour of making March 20 a holiday in praise of me. Sorry I won't be at home most of tomorrow!

I for one am glad that Spring has come. It's been a cold, dry winter here in the UK. Our water company is threatening hose pipe bans because the reservoirs are low. The pollen count is going to go up and on top of all the colds and flu we'll have hayfever making our eyes weep soon too. Don't you just love it!

I have been busy lately with models and my website project. Before anyone who's curious checks it out, I have to apologise for not being very technical with this kind of stuff - so I've just dropped stuff into a template and I don't know if I'll ever have enough time to do anything more. I thought I'd try and update it with a new project of some sort every month < at this point a small green man jumps onto my shoulder and starts sniggering "Yeah right, you won't touch that again. You won't have time. You're spent already ha ha ha" >.

Infact, I am spent - I'm dead on my feet. So, I'll just leave here with one more thought before I retire to bed. It's amazing, remarkable really, just how satisfying a cup of hot tea and a walnut whip is. And on that bombshell, g'night!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I do have something started for you for tomorrow, but Blogger was acting up and I couldn't post your photo right away. It's finally up and running and I just have to fill in the rest.

Sorry you won't be home tomorrow, but I hope Spring actually acts like spring and gives you some warm, beautiful weather!

FW said...

Hey, thanks for the post! The weather was alright today too thanks ;-)