Sunday, March 19, 2006

Shenanigans


I was trying to find a post or comment from Tara in which she mentions the word shenanigans, nothing unusual in that except it's the name of a boxed game in one of my cartoons. Ahem, the cartoons thatI still haven't put on computer or the web - I had two more ideas today by the way! Well, I did try and do the helmet I had in mind for my game Shenanigans.
Basically, the idea is this: it's a game called Shenanigans and it comes with the helmet depicted here. The person who's playing their turn wears the helmet and is asked a question, if they get it right the helmet can be taken off but if they get it wrong it decapitates them. Only kidding! It just locks into place on their head forever! Do you think it's marketable?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, two references to my site? Thanks, I am completely honored! :D

Actually, I think the helmet should decapitate the loser, but maybe that's just too over the top, so to speak.

FW said...

Your very welcome!

k_sra said...

Tara and I actually had a game called Shenanigans which we played with friends on St. Patty's Day. We all went to a restaurant and every time someone said "shenanigans" we all took a sip of our drink. If we could get the waitress or other customers to say it we rewarded ourselves with another drink of our beverage. It was a lovely time. Oh, the shenanigans we went through!

FW said...

That sounds like it was a lot of fun, especially when others joined in!