Saturday, March 11, 2006

Model Mania

I've been working really hard on a new model this week, it's taking a long time and I've got my daughter drawing things to add bits of detail to it. I've also been creating a website too, that's taking a while, mainly because I have no real idea what I'm doing but I've done a few models and I think it might be cool to share them. Anyway, the new model is of Tracy Island of Thunderbirds fame. So, I've also been watching a lot of Thunderbirds with my son. He loves them, that is my inspiration behind the model. I'm thinking of either writing a short story or a comic strip based on Thunderbirds too. It's becoming a bit of an obsession. I think this is just because I'm doing the model, I'm sure the obsession will wither as quickly as it has come on. Anyway, I plan to post stuff either here or on the website when it's up and running.
Also this week, I've started watching 24. My wife has been into this recently, so much! She watched the first three seasons in just under three weeks, that's a lot of TV! I think 24 is very good, the pacing is just spot on.
My listening this week has been N*E*R*D - Fly r die, Angie Stone - Mahogany Stone, Missy Elliott - The Cookbook and Ms Dynamite - Judgement Days.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Your music taste is soo cool. :p