Thursday, March 09, 2006

Too Scared!!

What films can't you watch when you're at home alone at night? Here are mine:
  • Blairwitch Project
  • The Omen
  • The Exorcist
  • Carrie
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  • Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer
These particular films get under my skin and make me put lights on before entering a room. I just can't stand to be creeped out when I'm alone. I used to enjoy horror films once but I tend not to watch many these days. I had the opportunity to go and see Wolf Creek recently but I'd heard the second half was hard to watch and I just thought why put myself through that?

2 comments:

Tara said...

"The Omen" used to do that to me, especially that music in the beginning. Also, I still get creeped out with the original "Amityville Horror". I'll watch it alone, but it gives me the heebie jeebies.

The Discovery Channel and the Travel Channel have shows on sometimes that have one hour stories of family hauntings. Those really make me nervous.

FW said...

Hi T, when I'm alone last thing I need is to be creeped out! I listen for strange noises and because I'm creeped everything I hear becomes strange. Even though it's probably not!