Thursday, May 04, 2006

Couplet

Not feeling very creative tonight, here are a couple of links:

Came across this Photoshop competitions site today. There are some good photos here of hybrid sports - combining two photos of relatively ordinary sports and coming up with a new exciting sport.

Computer Stupidities - this has some really good funnies that had me cracking up today. For example:
  • Tech Support: "What seems to be the problem?"
  • Customer: "When I change my font sizes, the letters change size."
There are plenty more here.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you for that link to Computer Stupidities...

Customer: "Do I need a computer to use your software?"

Classic. Lol.

FW said...

Hi there, you're very welcome ;-) I had some really good laughs as I went through the list today

Nicole said...

Thanks for the Worth1000 link.

You know, sometimes I think I should enter one of those Photoshop contests. But I wonder if I'd ever follow through. ;)

FW said...

Nicole: Yeah, I know what you mean. Looking at other people's manipulations and being impressed is as far as I ever get.