Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Feeling

I've got the feeling I usually get on a Friday: Great, it's the weekend! A whole weekend infront of me! A weekend without work. Without having to get up to catch a train. Without having to deal with people who just complain all the time. It's a nice feeling.

Unfortunately, it won't be long before I get that Saturday-Over-Sunday-Coming feeling, which is not so good. Then, worse is the Sunday-Evening feeling and the knowledge that once again I'll have to do battle with the idiots.

The point of this post is just to say weekends are too short :-(

2 comments:

Tara said...

Did you ever hear Johnny Cash's song "Sunday Mornin Comin Down"? He nails that feeling of Sundays. I love the song, though.

"There something in a Sunday that makes the body feel alone."

I love Fridays and of course Saturdays but I know exactly what you mean about Sunday and the fact that weekends are way too short.

FW said...

Tara: No, I must've missed that one he did. I identify with the sentiment exactly though.