Monday, May 22, 2006

Is it really just Monday?

It's been a funny sort of day, I'm glad it's nearly over. The weather has been odd too: one minute it's chucking it down with rain and the next it's bright and sunny. It's a few degrees colder and it makes all the difference, it's just got a little too cold for me. I like to be able to wear a T shirt indoors without any heating on and without ever feeling it's too hot. Today a few times I had to find my fleece to wear. I did have to take it off again when I got too warm at least. But wearing a fleece in May isn't good is it?
I hope tomorrow is a better day than the one I've had today. Don't ask, I just need to tell you: kids and cars (have caused their separate headaches).

3 comments:

Tara said...

What was the temp outside? We had it in the 50 degree mark, but it felt much colder. We also have had a few nights of "frost" warnings. Tomorrow's supposed to be 65 though. I can completely handle that! :D This concludes my weather forecast for this evening.

FW said...

I think it was about the same here, I don't think it in the sixties today though :-(

FW said...

I had to put the heating on this evening, I was so cold! It's just not fair!