Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It all kicks off this week


I'm looking forward to Saturday when the Eurovision Song Contest is finally on. I'm also looking forward to Thursday when Big Brother 7 starts. Apparently there are talks going on with Noel Edmonds (infamous TV presenter) to host a Deal Or No Deal task. To be perfectly honest, I've seen Deal Or No Deal and I just can't work out that game show. It seems to have no logical thread to it at all. It has brought Noel back to our TV screens again though, I'm not sure that's a good thing though myself.

4 comments:

AlienCG said...

I don't watch any of these shows in the States. I can't stand reality TV and I despise these "extreme" game shows.

Ashburnite said...

actually, I somewhat enjoy Deal or No Deal- although, it's a little nerve-racking.

Ryan said...

Deal or No Deal is the highest rated show on NBC here - which isn't really saying much for NBC, but still. I love it! It's hosted by Howie Mandel, and I think the show works because of him - he plays this evil character. It's fun. Can't speak for the Brit version, though. Gimme 5 years and it'll probably be on BBC America. I'll report back to you then! lol. :P

FW said...

Alien: I think there's a reality show out there for us all, you just have to find the right one ;-)

Ashburnite & Ryan: maybe your presenter is more evil than ours. Noel Edmunds used to present a Saturday morning kids TV show, moved on to a Saturday evening show and then he disappeared for a while. Now he's back with this "sort of" hit show for the timeslot and he's credited it to cosmic ordering (crap!)