Friday, May 05, 2006

Don't pop that spot! a cartoon by FW

A few weeks ago I posted a cartoon called Tainted Milk, I loved Ashburnite's comment "very good story...wierd, but good." I thought it just about summed it up. Well whaddayouknow I've gone and done it again. Here's another tale that'll make you think, make you ponder, make you rub your chin, make you scratch your nose, make you....yeah whatever you get the picture!

I've used speech bubbles but I'm not sure how the text will come out so I've typed the text below each cell of the cartoon. Oh yeah, should I say that any likeness to real people is completely incidental? Nah, that's bleedin' obvious!


Title: Don't pop that spot! A Cartoon by FW


Hey honey! I'm home. I have a little spot on my back, can you take a look?



Sure honey, I'm in the kitchen.



(wife dances around in knock-kneed terror) What honey? What's wrong?



(Wife pulls hair out in anxious panic) Oh nothin', it's just a small pimple, nothin' to worry about.


(body bag)





Sorry lady, it was a spot gone berserk. We did what we could.

The End.

4 comments:

AlienCG said...

Ummm....uhhh....hmmmm....well....interesting.

FW said...

LOL! It's aimed at those who enjoy squeezing spots (and inflicting pain) a little too much!

Tara said...

Death by Acne? No amount of Clearasil could've cleared that one up. Yikes! Made me laugh, though. I'm sick.

So will the wife buy a wig for the funeral?

FW said...

Tara: She'll certainly need a wig! It's funny sometimes how a pimple can get really large and angry on my back and I don't notice it. Until the time either my wife notices or it pops itself.