Tuesday, May 30, 2006

In the News

Well, it's been an interesting few days for news for me - several things have caught my eye.

  • Brad/Jolie baby is being called Shiloh Nouvel, which apparently means New Messiah - if this is true for fuck's sake! What kind of state of mind are they in??
  • There was a nurse, I think in her fifties, who decided to walk to the bottom of her garden for a spot of sunbathing - IN THE NUDE: shock/horror. Her male neighbour (who was decorating his house) saw her walking down the garden and took photographic evidence and took the woman to court for indecent exposure. She was found not guilty - but for fuck's sake shouldn't the guy have been arrested for taking the photographs? What a fucking hostile way to treat your neighbour!
  • Derren Brown and Derek Acorah have had a fight in a hotel apparently - they both have these TV shows that are creepy but Derren tries to de-mystify a lot of the psychic stuff Derek tries to lay on people. I prefer Derren, in a show I saw recently he hypnotised Robbie Williams and put skewers through his arms - boy I'd have loved to do that!

5 comments:

RC said...

crazy name for the baby...what are they trying to do? create a new religion???

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

FW said...

RC: I know, it's a bit freaky isn't it?

AlienCG said...

There is baby born about every three minutes in the United States, but they never get this much publicity.

Tara said...

They're gonna give that kid a god complex, I swear.

I heard Gwyneth Paltrow named her newest baby "Moses". Sheesh.

FW said...

Alien: And a good thing too!

Tara: Sheesh! Sums it up exactly ;-)