Sunday, April 02, 2006

24 Season 2 (and I'm going underground!)

I have started watching the second season of 24 on DVD with my wife and it is consuming a lot of my time at the moment. I am not doing very well with Blog Mad, I've been allowed to start (but not done anything with) a Google Page and Tara has invited me to join Multiply. So much to do and so little time, my posting levels may vary! At least I'm recovering from the cold (I hope). Multiply might be a vehicle for getting my arrangement on the web though, so thanks for the invite Tara ;-)

2 comments:

Tara said...

My mom likes 24 too. She got me hooked on another show called "The Closer" with Kyra Sedgewick. Love that show.

Now I'm hooked on watching "Heist".

I think you will like "Multiply".

FW said...

Both those shows sound interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out for them. Grey's Anatomy is starting here on the 6th, I want to make sure I catch that show.
I'm going to check Multiply out this week, possibly tomorrow evening, I should have some time then.