Friday, April 14, 2006

The Simpsons Personality Test

I took this quiz today and it turns out that I'm most like Krusty the Clown (oh brother, just great!). Anyways, Happy Easter everyone!


You Are Krusty the Clown

You were the class clown as a kid, and you still entertain people.

From faking your own death to getting a wacky boob job, you'll do anything for a laugh.

You will be remembered for: your face being everywhere, from cereal to home pregnancy tests

Your life philosophy: "I heartily endorse this event or product."

7 comments:

Tara said...

AHHH!! Lol!

You Are Barney
You could have been an intellectual leader...

Instead, your whole life is an homage to beer

You will be remembered for: your beautiful singing voice and your burps

Your life philosophy: "There's nothing like beer to give you that inflated sense of self-esteem."

Nicole said...

Drat, I got Krusty too. I'm sure it's because I said my hair was "wild and brightly colored."

FW said...

Tara: LOL! I hadn't picked up on your preference for beer before!

Nicole: Aw, join the club or should that be Klub?

Peter Jacobs said...

Well, I was Homer. Great. Thanks a lot for that.

FW said...

Peter, all I can say is D'Oh!

AlienCG said...

You Are Homer Simpson
You're just an ordinary, all-American working Joe...

With a special fondness for pork rinds and donuts.

You will be remembered for: your little "isms" and philosophies on life

Your life philosophy: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel."

FW said...

Hi AlienCG, thanks for dropping by! That philosophy line had me in fits of chuckles. Thanks for that man!