Sunday, April 02, 2006

Red Shopping


After reading Ryan's post that mentions a store called Target I've been thinking about this store, which is also red. Matalan is a strange place, I don't know if they exist in the USA but they are mainly clothes with a few Home things thrown in. It's cut-price stuff mainly. I don't think it's similar to Target, apart from the Red. It's OK for kids clothes but I don't usually find stuff I like here myself but it's Red. Did I mention it's Red?

Ever since Nicole's post about Coke I've been thinking about the various flavours I've seen and I've got the taste back for it. I went over to Pepsi for a while I admit. I've tried the cherry, lime, vanilla and classic Cokes so far - I have some cans of Diet Coke classic flavour in the fridge right now. The only variety I don't think I've tried is the lemon. Of course, there's a Blak variety out apparently - wonder if anyone has tried it?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tara said...

That store looks interesting, but is it red? ;)

I have to pop over to Wal-Mart after work (it's not red) to see if they have some of that Blak Coke. I need to try it, not just for the sake of the holiday but just to say I did.

Ryan said...

Hmmm... looks pretty swank. Do you have Wal-Marts? Target is basically the same thing - only minus the white-trashy, "made in China" persona. Plus, Target is red. Can't forget that. ;)

FW said...

Tara: yep, it's redder than Mars!

Ryan: We don't have a store called that but I think they might own at least one of our stores (probably), though I can't remember which one it is.