Monday, April 24, 2006

Dinkums and doodles


If you enjoy viewing the illustrations I've posted on this blog and want to see more drawings collected together, I have started another blog, taking Tara's excellent lead, called Dinkums and doodles. My plan is to run it as a side project to this blog, so I'll more than likely mention what I've posted to it during the week. The first drawing is of a man with a hat. I've always been mad about hats, I love trying them on. The hats I like though are hats my family would never let me wear because I would usually look ridiculous in them. The hat in the illustration is a case in point. Doesn't stop me wanting them though! I'd have a room full of hats if I could.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I think I'd be more into hats if I just took the time to figure out what size I actually wore.

Wow, you guys are your artistry. Congratulations on your new blog. :0

Tara said...

Good sketch for your new blog, FW!

I love trying on floppy sunhats. I still have one that I bought in Houston, Texas at Neiman Marcus. It was my first time in that actual store, too.

FW said...

Nicole: Thanks, I think getting the right hat size is my problem. I have a small pin head and finding a hat that fits is a tough task.

Tara: Housto, Texas would be a great place to buy a hat. You know the type of hat I mean, I just need to say JR and you know what I'm talking about ;-)