Friday, April 07, 2006

Hoop Dee Doo it's Friday!!!

Well I watched the first episode of Grey's Anatomy last night and I'm hooked. I really enjoyed the music during the programme, it was really well chosen I thought.

On an unrelated note, this week for lunch on two consecutive days I've eaten two brie and cranberry rolls, a sandwich I wouldn't normally have chosen but it was actually very nice. The last one had some red onion on too, I like that. I also like Subway sandwiches - especially their steak and cheese with sweet onion sauce.

Have you seen this story about a man who was found not guilty of drink driving because he claimed Shania Twain was instructing him to do it! How crazy has the world gotten?

2 comments:

Tara said...

Woo hoo! TGIF!

That food sounds really, really good. I haven't been to Subway in awhile and they have an angus steak sub available. Gotta try that. I'm also in the mood for Vietnamese food.

So in this day-and-age, the anti-Christ doesn't talk to crazy people, the country singers do it instead? Strange. And the guy was found not guilty? I think the judge should've been arrested too.

FW said...

Yup, what a world it is sometimes!