Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A fun game


My daughter really wanted this game. She has behaved really well over the holidays so far, so we got it for her. I am compelled to tell you how much fun it is. I've seen it before and thought "That looks weird, I don't think I'd like it!" but actually I probably enjoy it as much as my daughter does! Its physical, you can dance to the music, it requires listening skills, coordination, recognition of actions and timing. If you don't know the game, there is a music track and commands instruct you to pull/spin/flick/twist the various controls and the music changes the further you progress. You can play it solo or with friends (you're instructed to pass it during the game) and you can turn off the helpful voice instructions and rely on different sounds for the different actions. I think it's great and if it helps other people make a choice of a good present then I'll be glad I posted this.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'll have to look for this at my stores! Looks wonderfully addictive. :D

FW said...

We're having competitions, my wife beat my high score tonight. Darn it!